viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

From now on...

From now on, this blog, in its most personal and intimate version, will continue as sabaisipuedes ... There, I will try to organize my feelings and my thoughts, after that nightmare that made me change my life. I will try to write down my confusion and the blackness filling in my mind and soul.

Hoping to be able to reach that point when you don't need to write down any more, as your own thougths do not fight to go out as a pressure cooker. Hoping to reach that point where i could keep writing and show it to the closest ones, not fearing to hurt them. Thats why i'm writing this in english. To avoid that certain people could read the inner part of me.

For the others... Specially for you.. you are smart enough to follow my steps...  And I' d love you to do it...

No hay comentarios: